- Programmable LED Fish Tank Lights that Will Mimic Freshwater Angelfish Native Habitats
- Angelfish Companions Chart
- Different Types of Aquarium Filters: How They Work and Choosing the Best One for Your Tank
- Can Angelfish and Discus Live Together in the Same Tank?
- What is the Best Water Heater for a Fish Tank with Angelfish
- AboutAngelfish.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
What do Angelfish Eat? Freshwater angelfish are omnivores, and eat plants as well as meat. In the wild, Angelfish will eat any worm or insect that comes their way. The best advice for what to feed angelfish is the same as any freshwater … Continue reading
Angelfish are native to South American blackwater and clearwater streams making a blackwater tank suitable for angelfish. Blackwater enhances the colors of fish native to blackwater streams, and some angelfish breeders find it helps induce … Continue reading
The importance of regular water changes in an angelfish tank, or any aquarium, cannot be understated. It is the most important maintenance performed to keep a healthy tank. Water Changes Fish cannot tolerate and adapt to living in bad water … Continue reading