- Programmable LED Fish Tank Lights that Will Mimic Freshwater Angelfish Native Habitats
- Angelfish Companions Chart
- Different Types of Aquarium Filters: How They Work and Choosing the Best One for Your Tank
- Can Angelfish and Discus Live Together in the Same Tank?
- What is the Best Water Heater for a Fish Tank with Angelfish
Tag Cloudammonia fish tank angel fish freshwater angelfish Angelfish Breeding angelfish calclulator Angelfish Health angelfish varieties best fish tank decorations best fish with angelfish blackwater aquariums blackwater tank bogwood bogwood for fish tanks breeding angelfish in a community tank cycle an aquarium discus fish with angelfish do angelfish fins grow back fish eye infection fish tank decorations fish tank ornament ideas fish tank ornaments fish that can live with angelfish freshwater angelfish color variations how many angelfish should be kept together keep discus with angelfish set up fish tank tank size for angelfish types of angelfish what do freshwater angelfish eat what fish can anfelfish live with
- AboutAngelfish.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Tag Archives: water changes
Popeye disease, also known as exophthalmia, is when a fish’s eye bulges from its face and becomes cloudy. It is a symptom of a fish disease rather than a condition and is caused by poor water quality, injury, and/or bacterial … Continue reading
A basic principle to understand for angelfish and any fish keeping is the nitrogen cycle for an aquarium. The nitrogen cycle involves fish waste and how it relates to water quality, food, nitrates, nitrites, and ammonia. Controlling this fish tank … Continue reading
Prevention is the best way to fight any diseases in fish. Good water quality, keeping water conditions appropriate for your angelfish species, and providing quality food will prevent most diseases. Water Quality One of the first places to start is … Continue reading
Angelfish are native to South American blackwater and clearwater streams making a blackwater tank suitable for angelfish. Blackwater enhances the colors of fish native to blackwater streams, and some angelfish breeders find it helps induce breeding. Other fish living in … Continue reading