- Programmable LED Fish Tank Lights that Will Mimic Freshwater Angelfish Native Habitats
- Angelfish Companions Chart
- Different Types of Aquarium Filters: How They Work and Choosing the Best One for Your Tank
- Can Angelfish and Discus Live Together in the Same Tank?
- What is the Best Water Heater for a Fish Tank with Angelfish
Tag Cloudangelfish and discus tank angelfish aquarium setup angelfish cloudy eye angelfish eye disease angelfish fish angelfish species angelfish tank angelfish tank mates list angelfish tank setup best fish for a pet best food for angelfish blackwater fish blackwater tank blackwater tanks can discus and angelfish live together community catfish community fish tank cycle an aquarium fish eye disease fish tank ornaments fish tank wood fish to keep with angelfish fresh water angel fish freshwater angelfish types kinds of angelfish nitrates in aquariums nitrogen cycle tail and fin rot types of aquarium filters what kind of food do angelfish eat
- AboutAngelfish.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Tag Archives: water changes
Popeye disease, also known as exophthalmia, is when a fish’s eye bulges from its face and becomes cloudy. It is a symptom of a fish disease rather than a condition and is caused by poor water quality, injury, and/or bacterial … Continue reading
A basic principle to understand for angelfish and any fish keeping is the nitrogen cycle for an aquarium. The nitrogen cycle involves fish waste and how it relates to water quality, food, nitrates, nitrites, and ammonia. Controlling this fish tank … Continue reading
Prevention is the best way to fight any diseases in fish. Good water quality, keeping water conditions appropriate for your angelfish species, and providing quality food will prevent most diseases. Water Quality One of the first places to start is … Continue reading
Angelfish are native to South American blackwater and clearwater streams making a blackwater tank suitable for angelfish. Blackwater enhances the colors of fish native to blackwater streams, and some angelfish breeders find it helps induce breeding. Other fish living in … Continue reading