- Programmable LED Fish Tank Lights that Will Mimic Freshwater Angelfish Native Habitats
- Angelfish Companions Chart
- Different Types of Aquarium Filters: How They Work and Choosing the Best One for Your Tank
- Can Angelfish and Discus Live Together in the Same Tank?
- What is the Best Water Heater for a Fish Tank with Angelfish
Tag Cloud72 inch aquarium light angel fish tail angelfish angelfish aquarium angelfish fish angelfish species angelfish tank blackwater tanks breeding angelfish in a community tank Custom aquarium lighting different types of angelfish discus and angelfish diseases in fish driftwood for aquariums facts about angelfish fin rot angelfish fish aquarium decor fish bulging eyes fish capacity fish compatible with angelfish fish eye disease fish tank ornament ideas freshwater tank fish leopard angelfish Library long fin angelfish Programmable led aquarium light tropical fish tanks what do angelfish eat what fish can anfelfish live with
- AboutAngelfish.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Tag Archives: tropical fish disease
Aquarium salt has been recommended as a general tonic in for freshwater aquariums for decades. Aquarium salt and not sea salt or table salt can be used for this purpose. Salt dips or bathes can treat internal and external parasites, … Continue reading
There are several parasitic diseases in fish that freshwater angelfish are prone to. Wild caught angelfish in particular often introduce parasites uncommon to the tank making quarantine imperative when introducing wild caught angelfish to your tank. Beyond introducing wild angels … Continue reading
Prevention is the best way to fight any diseases in fish. Good water quality, keeping water conditions appropriate for your angelfish species, and providing quality food will prevent most diseases. Water Quality One of the first places to start is … Continue reading
Angelfish are susceptible to the same diseases as other freshwater aquarium fish. And prevention and treatment for these diseases are similar to any other fish species. For the best treatment outcome, you will need to positively identify the disease affecting … Continue reading