- Programmable LED Fish Tank Lights that Will Mimic Freshwater Angelfish Native Habitats
- Angelfish Companions Chart
- Different Types of Aquarium Filters: How They Work and Choosing the Best One for Your Tank
- Can Angelfish and Discus Live Together in the Same Tank?
- What is the Best Water Heater for a Fish Tank with Angelfish
Tag Cloudangel fish eye popping out Angelfish Breeding Angelfish Care angelfish compativility chart angelfish eye bulging angelfish types aquarium decor best fish to keep with angelfish blackwater fish blackwater tank community catfish community fish tank Discus fish tank mates do fish fins grow back facts about angelfish fin rot fish eye infection fish medications Fish tank lights fish that can live with angelfish food for angelfish fresh water angel fish freshwater angelfish color variations freshwater angelfish types heaters how many angelfish should be kept together how much to feed angelfish kinds of angelfish nitrates in aquariums what fish can i keep with angelfish
- AboutAngelfish.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Tag Archives: fin rot treatment
A white, milky film on an angelfish and other tropical fishes fins and tails is evidence of fin rot on tropical fish. The fins may appear ragged or perhaps with holes. It starts on the fin edges and can progress … Continue reading
Bacteria, parasites, and fungi are the primary causes of diseases in all fish, including angelfish. Fish medications are formulated to address one or all of these conditions. It’s best to try to determine the specific angelfish disease, and precisely treat … Continue reading
The long angelfish fins and tails often need special care and attention as they can easily become damage and infected. This is especially true of veil angelfish with their exceptionally long fins and tails who are more susceptible to tail … Continue reading