- Programmable LED Fish Tank Lights that Will Mimic Freshwater Angelfish Native Habitats
- Angelfish Companions Chart
- Different Types of Aquarium Filters: How They Work and Choosing the Best One for Your Tank
- Can Angelfish and Discus Live Together in the Same Tank?
- What is the Best Water Heater for a Fish Tank with Angelfish
Tag Cloudangelfish and discus angelfish and discus tank angelfish aquarium angelfish compatibility angelfish fungus Angelfish Health angelfish minimum tank size angelfish tank angelfish tank setup angelfish tank size best fish tank decorations blackwater biotope blackwater extract blackwater tank breeding angelfish do angelfish fins grow back fin rot treatment fish for freshwater tanks fish medications Fish tank lighting guide freshwater angelfish freshwater angelfish varieties how many angelfish can live together how to decorate a fish tank nitrates in aquariums nitrogen cycle tank decorations types of freshwater angelfish what do angelfish eat in the wild what kind of food do angelfish eat
- AboutAngelfish.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Tag Archives: fin rot treatment
A white, milky film on an angelfish and other tropical fishes fins and tails is evidence of fin rot on tropical fish. The fins may appear ragged or perhaps with holes. It starts on the fin edges and can progress … Continue reading
Bacteria, parasites, and fungi are the primary causes of diseases in all fish, including angelfish. Fish medications are formulated to address one or all of these conditions. It’s best to try to determine the specific angelfish disease, and precisely treat … Continue reading
The long angelfish fins and tails often need special care and attention as they can easily become damage and infected. This is especially true of veil angelfish with their exceptionally long fins and tails who are more susceptible to tail … Continue reading