- Programmable LED Fish Tank Lights that Will Mimic Freshwater Angelfish Native Habitats
- Angelfish Companions Chart
- Different Types of Aquarium Filters: How They Work and Choosing the Best One for Your Tank
- Can Angelfish and Discus Live Together in the Same Tank?
- What is the Best Water Heater for a Fish Tank with Angelfish
Tag Cloudangelfish book Angelfish Care angelfish decor angelfish freshwater angelfish popeye angelfish types Aquarium light bulb guide best fish tank decorations blackwater biotope book about fish discus and angelfish discus and angelfish compatibility Discus fish tank mates fin rot medication fish aquarium decorations fish bulging eyes fish tank aquariums supplies Fish tank lighting guide Fish tank lights fish tanks decorations food for angelfish fresh water angel fish Heaters for fish tanks how many angelfish should be kept together popeye treatment Programmable led aquarium light Programmable led aquarium lighting Saltwater led lighting system schooling fish with angelfish what do freshwater angelfish eat
- AboutAngelfish.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Tag Archives: blackwater tanks
Keeping angelfish and discus together seems like a natural mix. Both are spectacular fish and the temptation to put them in the same tank is compelling. Both species come from the same area and live in a similar environment. Angelfish … Continue reading
The water in a blackwater biotope is slow moving, tea colored, acidic and soft. The goal for a blackwater aquarium is to simulate a natural stream environment for angelfish and their tank mates. Nature produces blackwater streams when leaves, wood … Continue reading
Adding fish tank wood gives aquariums natural decor and helps create a more natural habitat for your angelfish. Bogwood is a nice, if not an essential addition to a blackwater tank because it naturally turns water tan and acidic, conditions … Continue reading
Angelfish are native to South American blackwater and clearwater streams making a blackwater tank suitable for angelfish. Blackwater enhances the colors of fish native to blackwater streams, and some angelfish breeders find it helps induce breeding. Other fish living in … Continue reading