- Programmable LED Fish Tank Lights that Will Mimic Freshwater Angelfish Native Habitats
- Angelfish Companions Chart
- Different Types of Aquarium Filters: How They Work and Choosing the Best One for Your Tank
- Can Angelfish and Discus Live Together in the Same Tank?
- What is the Best Water Heater for a Fish Tank with Angelfish
Tag Cloud72 led aquarium light angel fish fins angelfish aquarium setup Angelfish Breeding angelfish diseases angelfish minimum tank size angelfish species angle fish Aquarium light bulb guide blackwater aquariums blackwater fish bogwood for fish tanks diseases in fish do fish fins grow back facts about angelfish fin rot fish fish aquarium decor fish aquarium decorations fish compatible with angelfish Fish tank lighting ideas Heaters for fish tanks live fish tank plants nitrates in aquariums Planted tank led aquarium lighting tank decorating types of freshwater angelfish types tropical fish what fish can i keep with angelfish what fish can live with angelfish what fish to keep with angelfish
- AboutAngelfish.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Tag Archives: blackwater tanks
Keeping angelfish and discus together seems like a natural mix. Both are spectacular fish and the temptation to put them in the same tank is compelling. Both species come from the same area and live in a similar environment. Angelfish … Continue reading
The water in a blackwater biotope is slow moving, tea colored, acidic and soft. The goal for a blackwater aquarium is to simulate a natural stream environment for angelfish and their tank mates. Nature produces blackwater streams when leaves, wood … Continue reading
Adding fish tank wood gives aquariums natural decor and helps create a more natural habitat for your angelfish. Bogwood is a nice, if not an essential addition to a blackwater tank because it naturally turns water tan and acidic, conditions … Continue reading
Angelfish are native to South American blackwater and clearwater streams making a blackwater tank suitable for angelfish. Blackwater enhances the colors of fish native to blackwater streams, and some angelfish breeders find it helps induce breeding. Other fish living in … Continue reading