- Programmable LED Fish Tank Lights that Will Mimic Freshwater Angelfish Native Habitats
- Angelfish Companions Chart
- Different Types of Aquarium Filters: How They Work and Choosing the Best One for Your Tank
- Can Angelfish and Discus Live Together in the Same Tank?
- What is the Best Water Heater for a Fish Tank with Angelfish
Tag Cloudammonia fish tank angel fish eyes bulging angelfish calclulator angelfish cloudy eye angelfish compatibility angelfish fins angelfish fish angelfish tank mates list anglefish lighting aquarium fish tank decorations best fish for a pet bogwood aquarium bogwood for fish tanks breeding angelfish discus fish with angelfish fish tank decor fish tank decorations Fish tank lighting ideas fish's eye is popping out food for angel fish food for angelfish freshwater angelfish color variations how many angelfish live fish tank plants live plants pop eye disease popeye disease tank size for angelfish types of angelfish what fish can anfelfish live with
- AboutAngelfish.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Tag Archives: best fish for a pet
Angelfish are generally quiet and peaceful fish. However, they are cichlids and some will nip fins. Though, aggressive and semi-aggressive tank mates will do more damage to angelfish fins and tails, than angelfish will do to each other. This list … Continue reading
The water in a blackwater biotope is slow moving, tea colored, acidic and soft. The goal for a blackwater aquarium is to simulate a natural stream environment for angelfish and their tank mates. Nature produces blackwater streams when leaves, wood … Continue reading
There are dozens of freshwater angelfish varieties. All are the scalare angelfish species (Pterophyllum scalare) but have different color patterns and tail lengths. It’s important to note that many may not show their true coloring until they become adults. Something … Continue reading