- Programmable LED Fish Tank Lights that Will Mimic Freshwater Angelfish Native Habitats
- Angelfish Companions Chart
- Different Types of Aquarium Filters: How They Work and Choosing the Best One for Your Tank
- Can Angelfish and Discus Live Together in the Same Tank?
- What is the Best Water Heater for a Fish Tank with Angelfish
Tag Cloudangel fish eyes bulging angel fish fins angelfish breeding Angelfish Care angelfish diseases Angelfish Health angelfish plants anglefish lighting Aquarium light bulb guide best fish for a pet blackwater biotope breeding angelfish discus and angelfish discus with angelfish fin rot fin rot fish fin rot medication fish eye infection fish for freshwater tanks fish for tanks fish tank decorations food for angel fish food for angelfish freshwater angelfish types Heaters for fish tanks how many angelfish can live together how much to feed angelfish nitrogen cycle tropical fish disease what do angelfish eat in the wild
- AboutAngelfish.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Tag Archives: angelfish
A white, milky film on an angelfish and other tropical fishes fins and tails is evidence of fin rot on tropical fish. The fins may appear ragged or perhaps with holes. It starts on the fin edges and can progress … Continue reading
Take a different approach to creating a fish tank habitat with a black water fish tank. Freshwater angelfish are among those whose native habitat is South American blackwater streams. These streams have wood and leaves that make the water soft … Continue reading
There are dozens of freshwater angelfish varieties. All are the scalare angelfish species (Pterophyllum scalare) but have different color patterns and tail lengths. It’s important to note that many may not show their true coloring until they become adults. Something … Continue reading