- Programmable LED Fish Tank Lights that Will Mimic Freshwater Angelfish Native Habitats
- Angelfish Companions Chart
- Different Types of Aquarium Filters: How They Work and Choosing the Best One for Your Tank
- Can Angelfish and Discus Live Together in the Same Tank?
- What is the Best Water Heater for a Fish Tank with Angelfish
Tag Cloudammonia fish tank angelfish and discus tank angelfish diet angelfish food angelfish popeye angle fish angle fish food aquarium decor best food for angelfish blackwater tank discus fish with angelfish do fish fins grow back driftwood for aquariums filters for fish tanks fin rot fish fish bulging eyes fish swollen eye fish tank aquariums supplies fish tank cycle fish tank ornaments food for angel fish freshwater angelfish tank mates Heaters for fish tanks how much to feed angelfish kinds of angelfish nitrogen cycle Programmable led aquarium lighting types of angelfish what do angel fish eat what fish can live with angelfish
- AboutAngelfish.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Tag Archives: angelfish
A white, milky film on an angelfish and other tropical fishes fins and tails is evidence of fin rot on tropical fish. The fins may appear ragged or perhaps with holes. It starts on the fin edges and can progress … Continue reading
Take a different approach to creating a fish tank habitat with a black water fish tank. Freshwater angelfish are among those whose native habitat is South American blackwater streams. These streams have wood and leaves that make the water soft … Continue reading
There are dozens of freshwater angelfish varieties. All are the scalare angelfish species (Pterophyllum scalare) but have different color patterns and tail lengths. It’s important to note that many may not show their true coloring until they become adults. Something … Continue reading