- Programmable LED Fish Tank Lights that Will Mimic Freshwater Angelfish Native Habitats
- Angelfish Companions Chart
- Different Types of Aquarium Filters: How They Work and Choosing the Best One for Your Tank
- Can Angelfish and Discus Live Together in the Same Tank?
- What is the Best Water Heater for a Fish Tank with Angelfish
Tag Cloudangel fish freshwater angelfish and discus angelfish community tank angelfish eye disease angelfish tank mates list angle fish food best fish tank decorations Best fish tank heater bogwood bogwood aquarium can angelfish live with discus can discus and angelfish live together Custom aquarium lighting discus and angelfish in the same tank fish aquarium decor fish capacity fish for tanks Fish tank lighting guide fish to keep with angelfish food for angelfish fresh water angel fish freshwater angelfish color variations how many angelfish how many angelfish can live together leopard angelfish Lighting for Planted Aquariums nitrogen cycle popeye treatment Water heater for fish tank what do angel fish eat
- AboutAngelfish.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Tag Archives: angelfish fin rot
A white, milky film on an angelfish and other tropical fishes fins and tails is evidence of fin rot on tropical fish. The fins may appear ragged or perhaps with holes. It starts on the fin edges and can progress … Continue reading
Bacteria, parasites, and fungi are the primary causes of diseases in all fish, including angelfish. Fish medications are formulated to address one or all of these conditions. It’s best to try to determine the specific angelfish disease, and precisely treat … Continue reading
The long angelfish fins and tails often need special care and attention as they can easily become damage and infected. This is especially true of veil angelfish with their exceptionally long fins and tails who are more susceptible to tail … Continue reading