- Programmable LED Fish Tank Lights that Will Mimic Freshwater Angelfish Native Habitats
- Angelfish Companions Chart
- Different Types of Aquarium Filters: How They Work and Choosing the Best One for Your Tank
- Can Angelfish and Discus Live Together in the Same Tank?
- What is the Best Water Heater for a Fish Tank with Angelfish
Tag Cloud72 inch aquarium light angel fish tail angelfish decor angelfish food angelfish freshwater angelfish in community tank angelfish popeye angelfish tank mates angle fish Best fish tank heater best fish with angelfish bogwood different types of angelfish discus and angelfish in the same tank do angelfish fins grow back feed angelfish fish aquarium decor fish for freshwater tanks fish swollen eye fish tank decoration Fish tank lighting ideas fish tank ornaments freshwater angelfish types how many angelfish should be kept together Lighting for Planted Aquariums pop eye disease tail and fin rot types of angelfish veil angelfish wood for aquariums
- AboutAngelfish.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Tag Archives: angelfish fin rot
A white, milky film on an angelfish and other tropical fishes fins and tails is evidence of fin rot on tropical fish. The fins may appear ragged or perhaps with holes. It starts on the fin edges and can progress … Continue reading
Bacteria, parasites, and fungi are the primary causes of diseases in all fish, including angelfish. Fish medications are formulated to address one or all of these conditions. It’s best to try to determine the specific angelfish disease, and precisely treat … Continue reading
The long angelfish fins and tails often need special care and attention as they can easily become damage and infected. This is especially true of veil angelfish with their exceptionally long fins and tails who are more susceptible to tail … Continue reading